The quality of RHAMCO’s condo and co-op management services is unsurpassed. Our clients expect us to be accessible and communication to be timely. We exceed their expectations. Every feature on the map of community ownership is constantly on our radar—board requirements, building maintenance and upkeep, administrative support, financial management and reporting, staff supervision, labor relations, and energy audits are examples of some of the responsibilities we can take off your hands.
Our condo and co-op association members enjoy an enhanced quality of life and property value because of our meticulous attention to detail. We work closely with members to develop both short- and long-term strategies that will ensure the future strength of the association. Through our effective system of communication, combined with reliable service and industry knowledge, we make condo ownership easy.
Services provided for the following areas include:
- Attend each regularly scheduled Board Meeting.
- Present a professionally prepared Monthly Management Report, informing the Board of all actions taken on behalf of your property in the month prior, of the progress of capital improvement programs, repair problems, or employee performance.
Shareholder/Unit Owner/Resident Relations and Communications
- Act as communication liaison between the Board and shareholders/unit owners/other residents.
- Respond promptly to requests for repairs and information, as well as to complaints and disputes between residents, by politely and firmly enforcing your established by-laws and House Rules according to your instruction.
- Assist with the preparation and promulgation of building wide communications, bulletins, and newsletters.
- Manage all purchase, refinance, resale, sublet, and renovations packages.
- Oversee screening and compliance requirements to promote the interests and protect the integrity of the association.